Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I've missed this site so much!!! :(

Heyy loves!
If any of you see and/or even read this. I feel like having a bit of an update, lol. :)

How have all of you been?

Been a long time since I last posted. Nothing much is really all that new. :/
I haven't fasted in a long time, but I have been controlling my calories and... exercising.. kind of.. >.>'

I ate today. First, I had a stupid Easter Basket. I chewed and spit most of my candy, but no doubt I still got most of the calories. Silly me.
Then I had a hard boiled egg, and half a tuna sandwich. :o
I'm so weak. Lol.
I not eating anything for the rest of the day, and I'm also fasting tomorrow, and hopefully for the rest of the week.

OMGsh, tomorrow! I'm so excited for it! :)
Tomorrow (Wednesday) I'm going to be hanging out with this one guy I like.. I'm not sure whether he likes me as well, but we just flirt around jokingly on the phone as well as on Facebook and other crap like that. XD
He bought some weed, and I'm going to be taking some for the first time in my life tomorrow.. with him..
Lol. I can't wait! :)

TBH, I still don't really know if all this can be true. It's a long story.
First, he gave me this one note on April 1st, saying he thought I was "cute", giving me his number and other stuff. I figured it HAD to be a joke. It just HAD to be, nobody who is sane would ever think I was cute. I'm hideous- or at least, I think I am. Ehh.. who knows. Who cares, I'm hideous until I'm thin. :P
But anyways, I was pissed off at the time, so I just threw his letter away.. I wanted to reply to him though, but I wasn't able to... his friends scare me... so.
Instead, I added him on Facebook the say we got out of school (Thursday was our last day) and we've been texting each other since.
I'm really excited.

This is possibly the first time in a few years that I've felt genuinely happy and comfortable with myself. I always feel that I'm just a part of other people's lives, like a side character of their story. But now, I'm starting to feel that I'm becoming my own main character, and special things may start happening for me as well. :3
(So corny, stick with me. x])
...never-mind, this sounds stupid.. o_O'
Blah.

I'm so weird. XD
All I've been doing for the past couple of days was sleep, go online, sleep, work out, pig out like a fat ass, and sleep. 8D
Well, I've been going on my parent's laptop. My own computer broke a few weeks ago, and I'm getting a new one on a month or so. :)

Yeahhh... Spring Break came out late this yet, but it's all good. :))
We only have a few months left after this week is over with. :P

Sooo, enough talking about my boring life. :D

I'm planning on putting up way more thinspo pics, tips, and other things. I just need to find out how to use BlogSpot again, lol. :o

I really missed you all, and I hope you all are doing well and staying strong. ;o

Happy belated Easter!!! Hope you all had fun. :)

xoxo~
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment