Sunday, January 2, 2011

I enjoyed my lovely 2 week vacation.. but now, life begins again. Boo.

'Ello, lovely people. I'm deciding to update after a while... I forgot my password.
KJLKDSFJ.

Talk about epic fail. I literally tried about 10 different emails and passwords trying to figure out what my blog account was. I fail so hard at life. 

I think I've done pretty good this week. I didn't have too much intake, and Thursday and Friday I had nothing at all. Including water.
My reason for this is because I have found a brand new obsession of mine- the reason why I have no life to begin with.
I've been obsessed with The Hunger Games books. OMFAWKINGAWD I LOVE THEM! 
Just the epicness of it all. And Peeta- oh dear God, Peeta! When I'm thin, I'm SO finding a real Peeta of my own. I swear, he is the most adorable book character EVAR.
And Katniss isn't a Mary-Sue! The anti-Bella Swan!

So yes, my obsession with a book series is my reason for not eating. AND I LOVE IT. >:D
I swear, they're the 2nd greatest book series EVA. 8D
(Right underneath Harry Potter of course.. hm.. wait, LotR is above HP.. and then Stephen King and Anne Rice books pwn both.
....)
Speaking of Harry Potter, I have yet to see the new film. Which I guess won't be too much of a loss as I've hear many of my friends complain about it. Apparently.. it was "boring". LIES.
I'll  be seeing the 2nd part in theatres, definitely. I'm not going to let my childhood slip from me so easily. NAH! Dx

But anywho, I'm pissed my vacation is over.

Really.... I'm missing doing nothing at all for two weeks already. Pisses me off. Nya. D:

sl;dk;l. -_-
I have drivers ed tomorrow! :)
Yeah, I know I'm a little late. Appearently, getting my temps would be too expensive at 15/16, so I've been delayed until 17.
WTF. :/

Oh well. I have something to look forward to after my long, hard, painful day at school tomorrow... *sigh*


Hope you all have a great year kiddos. 8D


2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog header! Even though I'm not too familiar with that anime, I thought it was cute nonetheless! Great job water fasting- books are wonderful, amazing ways too keep yourself occupied and away from food (I've been that way with Zelda these past two days!). I still need to read LoTR and I've heard GREAT things about Anne Rice too!

    You're not too late for diver's ed! I was 19 when I took it (I had no car so therefore no reason to get my license until then). Since it wasn't offered free at my school, I had to pay for it, but it was worth learning how to drive :D. Try not to bore yourself too much at school- I'm actually looking forward for when I do go back ....it's so boring here! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter keeps bugging me to read the Hunger Games books, but I haven't had a chance yet. I also am probably the last person on the planet to read Harry Potter, but it's next on my list. Then I'll probably get to The Hunger Games.

    For some reason I never could get into Anne Rice, I don't know why. Loved, loved, loved LotR though.

    You have a a great blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete