Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I missed the last three days of school, and I'm loving it! :D

First: I love you all so so much! Thank you for commenting on my recent post, they all really help me. I'll try to get to everyone's blog today. I haven't been able to for a reason I am about to explain. O_O


So, for the past four days I've been sick... I went to see  doctor on Sunday, and I weighed 226. Gained a pound from all my binging. Blah.
But anyways, apparently there's this bad cold going around, and I caught it. It lasts for 4 weeks and the medication doesn't even work right away, so right now I'm still laying here with a headache and sore throat typing on my laptop. I haven't been online much in 4 days. I've been sleeping this entire time. XD
(Lazy ass...)

I haven't eaten much..
My intake yesterday was a small bowl of tuna (which I didn't even eat all of it because my cat was literally begging for some, and her big ass eyes looked so pathetic.. thank you, kitty, for saving my fat ass from eating the entire fucking can.), a cup of hot chocolate, and then later a small bowl of stuffing... so much for my fast, but I was delusional and not really thinking about what I was doing when eating. :/

So, today I'm planning on fasting. I'm not really hungry at all, and my throat hurts too much to swallow anything, even water.

Tomorrow I'm going to be sticking to a two week plan for Christmas break. This is what my idea sort of is, and I heard that it is supposed to trick your metabolism as well by switching up the amount of calories each day.. we shall see:
Day 1 (today)- Fast
Day 2- Stay under 100 calories
3- 200 calories
4- Because it's Christmas Eve, I'm going to try to restrict as much as possible, but remain under 500 cals. If anything, I should eat less because my family opens gifts on Christmas Eve, so that should be distracting enough. But God knows how bad I am at controlling myself.
5- 600 calories (probably going to stay under. Damn Christmas..)
6- Fast
7- Getting my Wisdom Teeth removed!! :D
SO FAST! ^^

10- Fast
11- Fast
12- 90 calories
13-100 calories
14- 400 calories
15- 200 calories
16- Fast
--------------------

So, I can only hope that I'll stick to my plans. *crosses fingers*

On a random side-note:
I have officially found my personal miracle food: Boiled Egg whites.
Only 17 calories per an entire egg white, and they're extremely filling too.


ILY ALL SO SOSOSOSOOOO MUCH, EVEN IF I'M NOT LOVED BACK, IDC, I HAVE TOO MUCH LOVE TO GIVE RIGHT NOW IN MY DELUSIONAL STATE. 8D
(I'm such a creeper, nya... >.>')

Stay strong!!! xox

P.S.: Ignore Fat Bastard.. he's only a troll. :/

2 comments:

  1. I also got a comment from Fat Bastard on my last blog! That's funny :) I hope you get to feeling better! There was this horrible stomach bug going around- every one in my house got sick...I kind of wished I had too because then I wouldn't have had an appetite! Your plan sounds doable! I've heard that alternating cals like that can keep your metabolism guessing...I should try to create a plan sort of like that some time =)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better!! 4 week illness sounds hellish. Good luck with your plan! Sounds like a good one. <3

    ReplyDelete