Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lalala.

So today I ate some cereal with milk.

It was a small handful of cereal, about 1/2 cup. I used a 1/3 cup to measure the milk, and I measured a small amount twice.

Surprisingly- this filled me up.... I must be getting used to everything. :o
(I hope.. *worries about binging*)

I had two bottles of 0 calorie Life Water (which is basically vitamin water.)
It tastes SO good! Especially the Strawberry flavor...
I wish we could buy those in packs. :(
I got all my needed vitamins for the day, I feel SO much better then yesterday. XD

1 comment:

  1. Good job! It's good that you are making progress!
    Don't binge you are doing so well. You will be skinny. You are on the right track and if you (and I) just take it one day at a time. Doing our best one day at a time. We will be perfect.
    I might try that water it sounds yummy

    ReplyDelete