Monday, December 6, 2010

60 day water fast.

Starting Tomorrow, officially.
A 30 day fast is too little for what I've eaten.

I feel so sick from all those chips, and other shit I had.
I need to purge. Ugggh. Stupid me. I'm still so pissed. ;_;

Shiiiit.

I don't even know what to do now... I want to purge and exercise, but at the same time, I feel like it won't do absolutely any good, and yet..
Now I'm just really confused and annoyed with myself. I was doing okay all week, and then these past two days really fucked everything up. -_-

3 comments:

  1. Ok you can't do a 60 day water fast. Even like OBESE people can't last that long without food. YOU WILL DIE. Don't do it. Like I am so very serious that is beyond dangerous. Try an ABC or something not that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can try fasting, but not for that long. When you feel like you cant take it, you HAVE to eat in order to survive, just don't live to eat. Eat to live.
    Good luck, I hope all goes well for you
    Pce, Nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhapes cutting the number of days down? It is possible for the human body to last around thirty days on water. And depending on your weight, it can either be deadly or really hurt you. Maybe go a week of fasting; then a week of 100cal, 80cal, 60cal, 40cal, 20cal, 10cal, Fast.
    At least then your body will have some type of energy to survive on.

    ReplyDelete