Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Couple of bad weeks.



But I have so much encouragement from my family; they don't know about me and ana, but they know I've lost 11 lbs. (I probably gained it all back though- I don't know, I don't feel like going on the scale... ugh.)
They all know, and all are telling me "Wow.. you're looking better..." (not good, but better, since they know I'm a whale. )
Honestly, I'm glad I failed. now I have the encouragement and will to start over again, and I will keep trying until I succeed. Binging will not take over my life anymore...

I'm going to do a fast until Christmas tomorrow... that's only about 2 weeks, I think I'll be able to make it. Then again, I said that last time. Hmph. We'll wait and see. :/

If I don't make the fast, I'll break it with a glass of Ovaltine choco milk, broth, jello, or some sort of liquid.

I'm going to be getting my wisdom teeth out on the week of Christmas vacation! This is a wonderful thing! :D
I won't be able to eat any solid food for about two-three days! This will be a perfect time to fast, even after Christimas!
..if I look at it that way.... it doesn't sound to bad, LOL.


I mean, I even stole about 6 cigarettes from my parents. They've been sitting in my dresser for a week, because I've been waiting to fast before using them. T_T'
I'm such a failure...

I'm planning on getting a few books from Barnes and Noble tomorrow... I haven't read a whole book for entertainment in a few years. O_O
No wonder my grammar is off. XD
That should distract me from eating for a while. 

And even though I'm not a big Twilight fan (I'm kind of anti-Twilight... D: )
but I've been watching it just because K-Stewart is so gawgussss. <3333
And I want to rent Eclipse tomorrow... my mom and sister like the movies, so I'll have an excuse to watch them without them calling me a closet Twi-hard.. >.> 
No. -_-
(And Taylor is love...& Robert looks like a pedo.. LOLOLOL. o_O)



I miss you all. :(
I'm going to try to catch up on how everyone is doing. (aka, stalk you... )


Stay Strong... unlike me... x/

7 comments:

  1. Getting my wisdom teeth out was the best diet ever. I couldnt eat anything, even if I had wanted to, and i had the perfect excuse for it.

    <3 the blog, im your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at you plan and I think you are a very courageous person that is just MADE to succeed... to be skinny for college is definately an amazing motivation..I wish you all the best and remember : its a marathon not a sprint :)... I am anxious to follow you.. people like you motivate me so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower, love your blog. I am dieting too, if you want a diet buddy send me a email lucieloveheart@hotmail.com. I am similar stats to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm, LOVE Taylor. Worth watching the horrible acting just to check out his abs :) (That being said, I have the books in my Kindle)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello luv! I'm glad you were able to find my blog because I couldn't remember the name of yours to save my life (I remember now!) :D.

    Wow, you've lost 11 pounds so far? That's amazing! Keep that up and you'll be at your goal weights in no time! I've had a few bad days last week as well, but whenever I mess up and start getting depressed, I think of this quote and it always makes me feel better: "Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you preservere and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles." I have no idea who wrote it, but it's definitely an inspiration!

    Yay! We'll be fasting together! I think that's neat how people start fasting around the same time (great minds think alike, right? ^^). I was going to do mine for 3 days and eat again on Monday, but stepping on the scale & seeing a lower weight is encouragement to try and keep going until Christmas day! And that's good in a way because our stomach's would've shrunken a bit an we'll get more full easier and won't overate :) I wish you tons strength & encouragement during your fast- you can do this!

    Your mention of cigarettes just reminded me of a weird dream I had last night...Reading should definitely distract you! Reading is awesome because if your reading a great book, you're able to escape into another world and before you know it, hours have passed :).

    *whispers* Pssst...Vampire Diaries is better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I don't know you but you seem so nice.
    I just wanted to say that I hope you'll do fine loosing weight. I just want you to remember that you never must let the weightloss that over your control and life.
    If make yourself loose weight will make you feel good about yourself and confortable then do it. but be carefull. Cause many people start it at it takes over. you don't know when to stop and suddenly your so skinny that it's not pretty or healthy anymore. So once in a while just take a break - breath, think rational, look at yourself and try to get a close friend appenion. Cause you should always look at something from someone elses eyes.
    Try not to be effected by the media, cause they are all bitches who fuck up our brains. the skinny girls in tv are all fakers who don't live a healty life.
    Be yourself. You'll be loved for who you are and no one else. take control over your life and live happy.
    Food is not a enemy, it's a thing that you need to live. So many people in this world isn't able to eat at all and would do anything to have your life. So be happy about the privilege you have and take care.
    I know this might sound as a thick lay of shit that everyone says but that's not my intention. I just wish you all happiness. To be confident and love yourself. I really want you to think about what I said cause as a tawiwanese proverb says
    "A beautiful person might not have a beautiful life"
    Though it's possible to look pretty and have a good life.
    Ps. try to read this blog:
    www.simplestformofanelle.blogspot.com
    She's not model slim but she's happy. I haven't seen anyone as happy as her and once in a while she does come up with some good and positive points about life. Her attitude to life and poeple and to herself make her look bautiful. Besides that she's a vegan and I read that you wanted to try a vegan thing too. so you might get some good advice (:

    love. I wish you all hapiness.
    Linda / lindapochinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete