Monday, December 6, 2010

-_- Binged....

So... I'm planning on doing a 30 day water fast because of it. 

(Including the 0 calorie vitamin water)

So, yeah...

*typical fatass failed again*

After my fast, I'm going on a Vegan diet. I really do want to be Vegan- not only for health and weight loss, but because I'm a huge animal lover/tree hugger. 



I still can't believe I binged today.

I was home sick, saw chips, ate them....the whole fucking bag. Mom came home, made hamburger helper, and I ate that too. Then I made two chocolate milks (Ovaltine)

At least I had one last day to taste all that greasy crap. >.>

I swear, if I gain any weight, I'm going to kill myself. Fuck, I need more self control. 


2 comments:

  1. Good luck honey, fasts are so hard :(
    xx <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fasts are hard. Good luck! (If you feel like you are going to binge. Don't, instead break your fast with something like a little bit of low calorie broth or something like that. Otherwise you will probably gain a lot back

    ReplyDelete