Sunday, November 28, 2010

Beef smells SOOOO gross. Dx

So my mom is making tacos for the family... (I'm obviously not going to have any.. ESPECIALLY now.)

I was out in the kitchen to get a Diet Cherry Coke, and I could just smell the beef and taco mix while out there. It was so damn gross. Usually, I would be craving that and would have like 2 tacos and nachos. (not all at once, but it's still A LOT.)
I can't believe how gross it smells. x.e
It almost made me sick. Seriously. [Watching a PETA documentary doesn't help, but that's not the point. x])

So yeah.
Just wanted to say that. >.<'

And yes.. I'm currently planning on living off of Diet Coke. Vanilla and Cherry... they're SO good. Usually I wouldn't even taste it, but since I'm hungry, it's amazing.
Yeah, it has aspartame (Spelling?) but I don't really care. If I die, I die happy! x]

I weighed myself today, but I can't really tell if I lost weight or not. It's an old mechanical scale...  I want a battery powered scale so badly.
I have a difficult time seeing the numbers on the scale, because I'm near sited... I can't see far. (or is that far-sited? Either way.)
I can't tell if I lost 1 pound, 2 pounds, or gained some pounds. The stupid needle thing (love my vocabulary) is too wide to be able to see the lines.

I do feel lighter though, and the scale is closer to 230 then it was, let's say, 2 days ago. I think I lost weight.
My back feels so much light. (gross to think about. bleh.)

**Also, thank you, thank you, thank you THANK you all so much for the comments! 8D
I didn't think I'd get any, so even just a few makes me happy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment