Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sick but Happy.

I have been feeling like I have to throw up lately... which is really weird, because I haven't eaten anything since Thursday except for the half-sandwich yesterday.
I've been drinking tons and tons of Green tea, and lots of water as well... and mostly Diet Soda. (Hmm, that may be the problem...)

I was about to have something to settle my stomach. Like, an orange or apple or some crackers. I just thought that I needed something to hold me together. I would hate getting sick.

But then, as I was thinking about whether I should eat something or not, my mom walks out and said, "Are you losing like, 10 pounds a day or something?" I'm like, "Why? Do I look like I lost weight or something?" she said I do. That made me happy.
Because my mom doesn't even know I'm on this diet. :)

I felt perfectly fine in that moment, and decided not to eat anything, so I just had Green Tea with some Sweet N' Low [I can never eat tea plain. Oh well... 0 calories. ;D] and it settled me for a while.

But now I'm starting to feel sick again. :/
I tried to go to sleep, but went into the bathroom because I gagged up Green Tea. [Sorry for the detail. >.<]

.. well..
I feel better.
Maybe I've been drinking too much. O_O

So today was pretty hard. :/
So many temptations, too.

I just have to stay determined! *holds up fist*
FAWK YES!

I'll just keep reminding myself that, I'll be able to eat on Saturday, which is only 4 days away.
I don't want to ruin things this week just because I feel a little ill.
If I do get sick though, that can also be a good thing, despite me loathing the feeling. (Sorry Mia, you're not for me love... unless I binge. </3 XD)

I can't wait for what my grandma will say when I see her on Saturday. She's always commenting on my weights, whether it's, "Have you lost weight?" or if it's, "You know, you could use a little bit more walking.."
So if she says anything about my weight, then I'll know for a FACT that I'm losing.
I still find it really hard to believe I've lost about 3 1/2 pounds in only a matter of 4 days.... I'm kind of doubtful.

So maybe if I get some sleep, I won't feel sick tomorrow.

I'm going to my doctor tomorrow anyways.. she's checking up to see if my depression medication is helping me at all.. it honestly isn't, but if I stop taking it, I'd feel even worse. x]
So I'll be able to see my correct weight tomorrow. (I hate getting myself weighed at the doctors. Always have. I wanted to weight for at least another month so I could show off some of my weight loss to my doctor and previous dietitian, but I guess that'll have to wait.)

No comments:

Post a Comment