Monday, November 29, 2010

Blah.

I ate today, but only had half a turkey sandwich, and I didn't eat the entire thing.
The bread was 60 calories a slice, and 1 piece of deli turkey was about... 25, I think?
Diet Coke and water made me full. 8D


I definitely burned it off. XD

Now I can't eat 'til Saturday. It'll be okay not, that sammich will hold me over. ;D

And yay, thank you Ari (and others) for commenting! They really help. :)

Guess I should warn I do a lot of ranting... I love ranting. That's how I made it through Speech class. XD

& 6 followers. O_O
Yay... xD

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the self control on food! I don't know how much I ate today but I think it was less than regular x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eew...speech class. Just the thought of that makes me want to hide under the desk! Hey, 1/2 a turkey sandwich all day is amazing! You're doing so well! <3

    ReplyDelete