Wednesday, November 24, 2010

:( I binged.

Fuck. D:
It's all because my family was here, and I thought, "hey, I'll just restart it next week! 8D"
So much damn guilt. I hate myself.. :/
I couldn't even last two whole days. -_-
I'll try.. purging, but I heard you keep the calories. Ugh. :/
I shouldn't have eaten.. damnit.
After binging, I cut myself again without even realizing what I was doing.
Everytime I binge, I'm going to do that as a type of "punishment" I guess. o_O
(Although, I hope I NEVER binge again, or even want food again.)

Starting over tomorrow. T_T
No thanksgiving for me.. >.<
My plan of eating a little bit is over.. I'm not eating AT ALL.
I'll just tell everyone I'm not feeling well.... I don't really need all that crap in my system anyways.

So much for "not failing" this time around. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment