Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm so addicted to the show 'Supersize vs. Superskinny'

It's like the perfect thinspo & perfect reverse-thinspo at the same time! 8D

Honestly, I don't think any of the "superskinny" girls on there are THAT skinny. I think most of them are perfect, but hey, doctors have their own opinions. [And some of them are unhappy with the way they look. Personal choice, I guess. I would still rather be superskinny then the fatass I am now.]

I don't like how the wake-up call for the obese person is ALWAYS from America, though.
I mean, really... can we get anymore stereotypical then that?
(Well, can't blame them, but still. x])

I was about to eat a some fries at lunch today. D:
My friend kept pushing me to have some, I'm like "Nyooooo" she's like, "yyesss". I almost gave in.
Her boyfriend came over and ate them instead. I love her boyfriend now for saving me. Lol.

I lost another pound. 232 to 230. Thank you God. <3

And thank you all again!
 ILY. <3
8D

----

Beckii Cruel: My thinspo.. [a youtuber that dances and somehow got famous in Japan. How? I have no idea because personally, I think she's a horrible dancer,, but hey, she's really skinny and has great fashion sense.]







Yes, I feel like suck a stalker of hers.... I'm such a creeper. ;_;
But her body is so perfect... I wish I were her. XD

2 comments:

  1. OH! I love this childs body! (: And I know your pain at lunch. I convince my friends that I have never eaten luch before in the first place. And always have water with me! I really like your posts! Btw! (: Stay strong!
    - - - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny skinny skinny!!! LOVE it <33
    Supersizevssuperskinny is teh shizz, I've watcheed every single one :)
    Loved this post <33

    ReplyDelete