Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fasting is so much easier to get into now. :o

Even though I've only fasted for one day (Which was Tuesday, I believe), it's still easier to get into at least one day of fasting then before.

Before I fasted Tuesday, I would always give up near the end of the day. Tuesday was very hard for me, but I stuck through it.
Today was so easy. I was distracted by babysitting for my neighbor's kid this morning, and I never like eating at their house anyways, and then I went shopping with my grandmother this afternoon.
I had 0 calories today.
I had Green Tea with 2 packets of artificial sweetener (0 cals), then water, then another glass of Green Tea, and then I'll just drink a bunch of water for the rest of the day.
I'm probably going to gain a lot of water weight today... not that that really matters. XD

I looked at the size 0 and size 2 jeans. Gosh.. if I ever fit into those, that will be the day I finally love myself through and through.
I agree size 2 is more realistic then a 0. XD
A 0 is about the size of a 14/16 in Girl sizes. O_O'

Either way, even just getting down to a 9 would be good for now.
Size 9 is my first goal size! 8D
(I'm a size 14/16 in women's. Gross, I know. :/)

So yeah... fasting all week, then I might have something on Saturday just to hold me over for the next week.

I dunno.. maybe I'm setting my goals a bit too high?

Asian Thinspo... the best...Uggh, I wish I were Asian! XD
They have small figures and most are naturally skinny. -sigh-

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the zero cal fasting day! Haha, the only way I can get through fasting is by loading up on coffee!! I totally agree, the day I can squeeze into a size 0 is the day I might love myself! You'll be able to fit into a 9 in no time! I used to be a 14/16 when I was younger, then a 12, then a 9, now a 6/7...so yeah, you can definitely do it! Good luck with your fast!
    <3

    ReplyDelete