Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First post... :/

Hmph.. I'm not really sure if anyone will read this blog anyways. Honestly, I don't really care. This is a way to keep track on how I'm doing, and also helps me relax my mind a bit.

So anyways, I'll introduce myself for the hell of it. ^.^'
Eh.. so I'm Kristy, I'm 16 years old, and I'm stuck in living in in the Cheese state... (AKA, good old Wisconsin... bleh.)

Okay, so that reason I am making this blog is so that I can help encourage myself to stay on the Pro-Ana track...
I've been wanting to do this for a while, but, I am naturally a procrastinator. One of my major flaws. :(
After looking through all the Thinspo/Pro-Ana blogs and seeing how much support they all receive, I thought I'd give it a try, although I'm not planning on getting as much support, if any, as the others do. I'm not as interesting as they all are. XD

I'm a little too embarrassed to post my stats, but since this is for me to help look over my progress, I'll... *sigh*.. explain them.

Currently, my weight is.... >.>
...233 lbs.
..... absolutely disgusting, I know.  I don't even know HOW I could be that big... well, I know how, but literally, I don't know 'how'. I mean, I look like I'm about 180 lbs- which isn't saying much, obviously- but mostly people who are my size look much more..... wide. And gross. Like I DO, but... get what I mean? :o

My first goal is to get down to 150 lbs. as QUICKLY as I can.It's sad and sick to say that even this is quite a long ways for me.
My second goal-weight is about 135 lbs.
The third goal is 125 lbs, and basically, my FINAL goal is to settle at around 98 lbs. or under.

I know I can do this. I've done it before when I was 12, and I KNOW I can do it again.
Of course, though, when I was 12, I didn't have the same recourses that I have now. Now we have youtube (Youtube just started back then, I think. XD), all these different blogs, pictures, websites, etc. Now I WILL NOT fail. I will succeed this time, and I know this for a fact. I won't let my body and obsession with food get the best of me. This time, I REFUSE to fail.

Starting today, I'm never going to eat the same way I used to, EVER again.

My plans are to do a water fast today as well as tomorrow, possibly have some plain Green Tea, and for Thursday- the evil Turkey day- I will have a LITTLE bit of the things I like; I don't like much, so it'll be easy to keep my calories under at least 400. I'm only planning on taking a few very small bites.

Then I'll be going shopping on Friday or Saturday with my Grandma, and as soon as I see those size 0/2 jeans, I'll be fasting easily again. XD
Then I probably won't be eating again until Christmas. It's going to be hard, but I know plenty of people who have done it, so I know I can do it too... I hope.

So yeah. o_O

Not much else to say. :P
This post was so horribly written, but I honestly don't know what to say. XD

****If you are one of the Pro-Ana/Thinspo/etc. posters and are reading this, I just wanted to say you are all absolutely amazing. Your will power just makes me go in 'aw' everytime I read your posts. (Long time lurker, first time poster here. XD)
You all amaze. I hope I can be as strong as you all.****

No comments:

Post a Comment